As a Kelowna Doula, I have been supporting families in Kelowna, Penticton, and Vernon for over 5 years. As a doula, I am passionate about walking alongside families as they navigate the complexities of planning and preparing for labor in order to have a positive and empowering birth experience.
Along with my experience as a doula in Kelowna, I also have four children and understand the fears, anticipation and excitement of labor, birth and the early postpartum period.
If you are interested in talking more, please contact me for a free consultation.
Pregnancy is a time of preparation and excitement. I can assist you in gathering information as you plan for the birth you envision, as well as help to brainstorm ideas for comfort measures that appeal to you.
From a calm presence to more hands on comfort techniques, I will be by your side to offer support as you need it, to help you have a birth experience that leaves you feeling empowered and nurtured.
I offer 2-3 follow up visits in the early days after your family has grown. I will be available to help with breastfeeding support, and to provide information for various resources in our community.
Birth Doula Support for Families \ Kelowna, BC
Why Use a Birth Doula?
• can offer information to help plan for the birth of your baby
• is on call for you 24/7 from 37 weeks, until your baby arrives
• offers continuous emotional and physical support during your labor
• has an extensive knowledge of different comfort techniques
• acts as a support for your support (partner, parents, friends, etc.)
• is available to help with breastfeeding in the early days
• can provide information about different services and support offered in the community